If you have any questions or comments about online ticketing please call our Box Office at 601.948.3533 or e-mail us at email@example.com.
Before purchasing ticketing for online events, please read the following:
- All tickets need to be purchased no later than 4:30 p.m. the day of the event. All sales are final.
- These are a virtual events. We will email you a link by noon The Day of the Performance. Please note that your link will be sent by 5 p.m. if you purchase tickets on the same day of the virtual event. Please check your junk email folder if you do not receive the link in your inbox.
- Very Important: To hear audio, open the link and click “Click to Unmute” at the top of your screen.
- A service charge of $3 applies to all tickets purchased online. To avoid fees, tickets may also be ordered by phone at 601-948-3533. A fee will not be charged for free tickets.
- Please contact our Box Office at 601.948.3533 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for information on age-appropriateness and parental advisories.
- If you experience problems receiving your link or have technical difficulties during the livestream, please contact Shannon Frost at email@example.com. Please make sure that you have checked your junk email folder before contacting.
Virtual Classroom Registration:
- Click the link below and choose your desired class(es)
- A service charge of $3 per class will be applied to your class total. To avoid fees, registration may also be done over the phone at 601-948-3533 ext 245.
- Class links will be sent the day before the class starts.
- Other questions about our virtual classroom, please contact Education Director Sharon Miles at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Buy Tickets Online